Exercise brings along amazing changes in your life and trying different kinds of exercises makes you happy and more satisfied. Make sure you maintain your balance, food and water intake when you exercise. Do not rush and never exercise to lose weight. Your target should be to stay happy and active. If you start to exercise with a goal of just to lose weight, you will get bored very soon and will never lose. Getting bored will make you upset and when you get upset your metabolism will get slower and automatically it will make it extremely difficult for you to exercise.
Going to the gym every day will help you enhance your strength and body movement. Moreover, it enhances your social life by meeting the other people. If you hit the gym daily or do exercise regularly, this will lower the risk of diabetes and many other diseases.
When you go to the gym, you will often be asked to do beast box jumps which are the variation of plyometric exercise. The beast box jumps, frog jumps help you in increasing your motion range, speed, and flexibility. Before moving to weightlifting doing these plyometric exercises will create a strong basis along with increasing the strength and stability of the body.
Plyometric exercises can be divided into three distinct phases:
- Eccentric: It is the phase when the knees are half bent and person is in half squat position.
- Amortization: It is the phase when force is applied to the knees and heels to jump.
- Concentric: When after jumping you land on the beast box it is the last phase.
Start with standing a little wide with your toes turned outwards. With palms facing towards each other raise your arms.
- Sit in a deep squat position and distribute the body weight evenly between your arches and heels.
- Lift your left leg up to the hip while bending the same knee.
- Bring right thigh towards the same side elbow to use the oblique muscles of the right side.
- Start again with a deep squat position with palms facing each other and hands overhead.
- Now jump by forcing heels down so that thighs touch the thighs.
- Land softly and do a squat before jumping. Do it five to eight times.
- Spread your feet about shoulder width apart and stand behind a step with slightly bent knees.
- Step onto the step with one foot while keeping the knees bent.
- Step down with one foot and repeat this five times.
- Repeat step one of above progression
- Now jump onto the step with both feet with knees slightly bent.
- Jump down and repeat it about five to eight times.
NOTE: Please do this exercise after consulting your doctor. If you are suffering from any joints or bone issues. Please avoid doing it. Do not rush. Every exercise is not made for everyone so calm down. Do try if you can. Best of luck.